Suppose...
...Martha Neni had been in NYC over the weekend and
...az anyam and I went to see her and
...we went out for brunch and
...I sat next to Martha Neni and
...I was actually having a good time
...we had a camera with an LCD screen that worked and
...az anyam took a picture of me next to Martha Neni

....this is what the picture would have looked like.
But since not all those things are true, az apam cropped together two photos to make it look like...
...Martha Neni had been in NYC over the weekend and
...az anyam and I went to see her and
...we went out for brunch and
...I sat next to Martha Neni and
...I was actually having a good time
...we had a camera with an LCD screen that worked and
...az anyam took a picture of me next to Martha Neni
3 comments:
WOW. That's bad. I haven't downloaded those pics yet.
monica are you wearing the zebra hide in the background?
Yup. I'm a closet zebra-hide fan. OH and I can be two places at once: taking the photo AND sitting in the background.
Post a Comment