Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Has anybody seen the egg?

I'm going to tell you about my post-Mise Sunday to the tune of The Crunge by Led Zeppelin:

I wanna tell you 'bout my tojaskereses
I ain't disclosing no names but--
The Nyuszi was there and!
He didn't come just out of nowhere, no!
He came hoppin down the bunny trail! Hey!
And Charlie was there and we hugged the nyuszi, but I know, yeah!
I should do but I know now let me tell you bout my girl:
Go to the tojaskereses and what do I see?

Ahh, didn't See my Leah, ah, looked for her Ooh,
Instead I got some eggs, Ooh, lemme tell ya:
When I look for eggs, I find 'em and
When I see the blue eggs ----
I love the blue eggs and I make them all mine
And then I open them up and what do I find?
I find sweet and sour candies, you gotta love those Swedish Fish, too?
Ain't gonna call me Mr. Tojas-less, no!
I don't need no respect from nobody...



Excuse me
Oh will you excuse me
I'm just trying to find the tojasok... Has anybody seen the eggs?


Where are those confounded eggs?

No comments: