
My trip is over. I am home. I did get to spend some time at a big airport and watch the planes and, more importantly, the szemetes truck-ok.
I expect to have all sorts of new stories next week, but I still have so much to tell about Cleveland. Reflecting on the trip, I am thankful that I got to spend time with everyone...


Hanging with Keresztmama was fun - not only is she my Keresztmama, but she is also Sari and Sandor's mother. Who knew? Also, who knew she was a speed demon....at least when trying to get her kids to run to the park?
Robi Bacsi has been working hard to get into shape for his move to Louisiana. He gets to play an Iraqi, so he's starting to really look like one. Nothing says "I'm a Bedouin" like a Mickey Mouse pizsama.
Pak Bacsi had just gotten back from a European tour, so I kinda sorta sacked out on top of him. I'm an old pro at that.
Love of family is strong. It's even stronger than annoyance at being left to fall in a fishpond twice by one's own grandfather.
I will be seeing a lot more of Peti Bacsi soon. He explained that watering the plants is much easier when standing in cold water with a bottle of beer and getting your niece and nephews to do it.

Sandor and I got along dandily - I taught him about kavics dobas and he taught me cool ways to swing. He taught me how to climb the tower at the playground az apam didn't want me climbing on and I taught him how to give really strong bear hugs.
I also gave Sari really strong bear hugs. Yesterday at dinner I was explaining to az anyam, az apam and Papa that I wanted to go see her again. I told them we needed to put our shoes on, get into Papi's car and then we could see her again.
It's always fun to see Nagymama. She hugs me back almost as hard as I hug her. She also makes sure everybody in the house is extremely well-fed.
I enjoyed seeing Dedi too. She watched us play outside which was a lot of fun, both for us and for her.

No comments:
Post a Comment