Wednesday, June 25, 2008

My kinder, gentler side

The party wasn't just high-intensity activities. I have a daintier, more delicate side that frequently shines through.


I spent some time working on a picture frame at the craft table az anyam so thoughtfully set up. I ended up with more animals stuck to me than to the picture frame, but I still worked diligently at the table.





I also have my soft spots for the children. After all, I believe the children are the future. We should teach them well and let them lead the way. We have to show them all the beauty they possess inside - it gives them a sense of pride.



I got to hang out with my boy, Matthew, a bit. He's one of us quasi-Canadian Americans.


I also met a new friend, Lukas. I like to meet new youngsters and hang out with them and give them hugs. Big Hugs. Probably bigger than I should.

No comments: