Monday, July 21, 2008

It's getting hot out here

Somedays I feel like Robi Bacsi. He gets to go to all the cool places in the winter, e.g., Fairbanks, and the balmy summer hot spots, Iraq and Louisiana. It's been Africa hot around here lately - 90s and 90% humidity.

Shirley Neni tried to get the football season started again yesterday in Greenwich. It was like we were hanging with Epicurus in the sixth circle of hell. I was able to handle it for a little while, but then I switched to baseball for a bit.


Baseball players are such fine athletic specimens because their sport is so demanding. They're like golfers. The baseball was making me sweaty, so I decided to take my shirt off and show off the pythons.

Afterwards I decided to stretch and cool down and figured - if you've got it, flaunt it. Az anyam was a bit overwhelmed by my immodesty and made me throw a shirt back on.

1 comment:

Maria said...

Send some of that heat our way please!