Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Robi......Peti Bacsi


When az apam was younger he had trouble keeping his aunts and uncles straight. There were the Friedrichs and the Frickes. He finally figured out a way to keep them straight - The former had a pool, the latter did not. I have had a similar issue with some of my uncles, in particular Robi Bacsi and Peti Bacsi.


And then Robi Bacsi moved a lot closer and I thought to myself, "Self, Robi Bacsi is the uncle who just moved from really far away to not quite as far away." And then Peti Bacsi moved from far away to not too far away and those two were too similar to keep straight. Because Peti Bacsi moved not too far away we are actually seeing a lot more of him. I'm in the process of teaching him some soccer moves and he's teaching me the difference between him and Robi Bacsi.

No comments: