I also enjoy my train set. I enjoy putting it together, but I usually get help with that aspect. Then it's time for playing. That's the part I enjoy best.
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Early in the morning... strap shoes on my feet...
When I get up early, az anyam and az apam are a bit discombobulated. I end up needing to amuse myself for most of the time from whenever I wake up until 5 or 530 when they start to show signs of life. Puzzles are good at filling the time.
I also enjoy my train set. I enjoy putting it together, but I usually get help with that aspect. Then it's time for playing. That's the part I enjoy best.
I also enjoy my train set. I enjoy putting it together, but I usually get help with that aspect. Then it's time for playing. That's the part I enjoy best.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment