Monday, November 03, 2008

Halloween is SOOOOOO COOOOOOL

Last year, I enjoyed Halloween in a minimalist sense. I went to a party at az apam's work place and a party in a park and that was pretty much it. This year I enjoyed Halloween in more of a maximist sense. It was a full-blown, several day bacchanal.


It's going to take several days for me to get through everything that happened over the last few days. It started early last week carving pumpkins with az anyam. I got to draw the faces and then az anyam did the actual carving.

I also got to wear a kesztyu and supervise. Az anyam went a little overboard - not only did she do an awesome job on the big pumpkin, she carved all the little ones.

The house looked really festive. It looks pretty good from this angle, but it also looked good from my angle inside the house.

1 comment:

Alexander said...

I love you house on Halloween.
I like your pumpkins.
Will you put a turkey on your window for Thanksgiving? We already did.

Love,
Sandor