Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Sanjay Gupta, Watch Out

It started with the doctor's kit from Pak Bacsi.

And an Indian-American was nominated for the top doctor's spot in the US. An Indian-American Doctor! Who could have imagined?!? That combination of factors inspired me to get right to work. I'm inspired.



I am definitely going to become a doctor. I have wasted some time playing with my toy doctor's kit, but if I want to get into a good med school I have to get to work starting a soup kitchen soon. This way I'll have enough time to edit my high school yearbook and letter on the crew team. These are all very important in showing the top schools that I am worthy of becoming a doctor.

3 comments:

stradam said...

Oh good! So we are doing crew...

Anonymous said...

are you taking any patients?

Anonymous said...

Mate: you should talk to Heather neni as she knows all the ins and outs of med school. Maybe you could partners one day.