Sunday, January 25, 2009

Talking at the dinner table


I've been a big fan of Skype for the simple reason that it's easier to talk to someone I can see. The whole phone thing is a bit abstract for a 2.5 year old.


Fortunately, it's not too abstract for a 2.6 year old. I now will hold up my end and take part in both sides of a phone conversation. For a little while anyway.

1 comment:

Dora, Mikael, Miki, Lili and Lexi said...

Hi Strada family!
It has been a long time. Maria pointed me to your blog probably close to a year ago now, and I have been keeping up with it (more or less- this blog has a very prolific author) since then. I just wanted to say that I have been enjoying it and I really loved hearing Mate speak hungarian-we have a 3.5 yo and so many things Mate does remind me of him, especially the love of the kitchen.
Best to you guys and congrats on the family expansion (will they have to share this blog?)
Dora (Stadler) and family