Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Becoming Wise in the Ways of the World


I have been racking up the experiences that will make me wise in the ways of the world. I’ve become quite the football player. I’ve found myself a lady (or two). I’ve worked through most of my top-secret plans for world domination. I know how to operate a Swiffer.

I have had trouble with one concept – the tissue, aka, the Kleenex©.

Blowing one’s nose seems to be more art than science. All y’all are chuckling going, “Silly Máté, ‘tis but a simple exercise.” To which I reply, “Hark, ‘tis only simple for thee, as it has been a constant practice in thine’s life for several score.” I am working on it. Once we are in Fairfield I will start getting tutored in these things, as use of basic hygiene products is a requirement to get on the good preschool waiting lists.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mate, you should really use Puffs it is gentle on your nose just like listining to Tony Bacsi singing Freebird. Glad to see you are still using the Swiffer. I think since you are old and wise now, you have to switch over to the Swiffer Wet Jet. Balazs