My favorite is to play Starfall with az apam, az anyam, a nagypapam, a keresztpapam, anyone. I even play alone, but I find that challenging. I don't quite have the mouse thing mastered.
Monday, December 03, 2007
Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto
When I'm not busy playing football, one of my favorite past times is playing on the computer. I enjoy playing games and surfing on the web. Sometimes I just want to bang on the keys all day.

My favorite is to play Starfall with az apam, az anyam, a nagypapam, a keresztpapam, anyone. I even play alone, but I find that challenging. I don't quite have the mouse thing mastered.

My favorite is to play Starfall with az apam, az anyam, a nagypapam, a keresztpapam, anyone. I even play alone, but I find that challenging. I don't quite have the mouse thing mastered.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment