Thursday, March 13, 2008

Hold on to those pupostevek, Ede Bacsi

Sorry, Csilla.
I feel I'm a little young to make this level of commitment. Really, it's not you. It's me.

I think we should enjoy this time while we're young. Maybe see other people. If we are meant to be together, we'll end up back together. We should still stay friends.

What? No. There really isn't someone else. Well, I have kinda been seeing someone. Her name is Leah. She's an older woman. We met at the library and played dress-up.


At that point it wasn't anything serious. But we had a few playdates and next thing I know, I'm at her birthday party at the zoo.


I hadn't been in the mood to eat anything all day, but then she gave me a cupcake.....and if that weren't enough.....



We played magically in the camera/picture/photo booth thingy. Wow.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7539659585850143736&hl=en

What a woman.

No comments: