I was born yesterday....
A few days in the life of Matthew Strada
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
It's not just about the kavicsok
On Saturday, we went to the park. Az anyam and az apam wanted to go walking, which is all well and good.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3187263481382932643&hl=en
There were dogs and people and trees and rocks. I wasn't just interested in throwing kavicsok, after all, az anyam and az apam took me to this new park to try new stuff. So I threw botok too.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contributors
Matthew Strada
stradam
Favorite Blogs
Webster Family
Kai Fontilla
Blog Archive
►
2009
(58)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(17)
►
February
(14)
►
January
(15)
▼
2008
(250)
►
December
(17)
►
November
(15)
►
October
(23)
►
September
(22)
►
August
(22)
►
July
(20)
►
June
(23)
▼
May
(22)
Isten Eltessen, Mateka - VIDEO FIXED
Speaking of birthdays
Did I mention I like to run?
Flying is a Pain
That wasn't villam, that was Mate
COUNTERSPACE
It's in the blood
New respect
It's not just about the kavicsok
Older Women
Fölszállott a páva a vármegye-házra, Sok szegény l...
Getting the sports straight
Mornings, Nothing more than mornings
Too many chefs
Mate Shakespeare Strada
Singing at the Dinner Table
Cooking and cleaning and counting
TRUCK
REMEMBER
The trouble with perceptions
What does all that zoo attendance get me?
Oh, the things you can see
►
April
(22)
►
March
(22)
►
February
(20)
►
January
(22)
►
2007
(247)
►
December
(17)
►
November
(21)
►
October
(20)
►
September
(20)
►
August
(20)
►
July
(20)
►
June
(20)
►
May
(23)
►
April
(20)
►
March
(22)
►
February
(21)
►
January
(23)
►
2006
(175)
►
December
(22)
►
November
(20)
►
October
(24)
►
September
(30)
►
August
(22)
►
July
(26)
►
June
(31)
No comments:
Post a Comment