Monday, July 07, 2008

A day that will live in infamy

I love cameras. (Interestlingly, cameras love me back.) I especially love looking at the pictures taken with them. Especially if they are of me.


Yesterday, I had an amazing opportunity to do something new - take pictures myself. I was trying to take them myself with difficulty. I was then shown the 'gomb' I had to press and it was off to the races.



This is the first picture I ever took with no help. I called it "Nagypapa's knee and the kitchen wall." It is a picture of nagypapa's knee and the kitchen wall.

I have attached a link to my entire portfolio of pictures.



It gives you a much clearer view of how the world looks from my vantage point.

3 comments:

stradam said...

Impressive embedded slideshow. Me likes :)

lithium said...

that is an impressive embedded slide show!

We gave Raja the camera a few weeks ago and I also thought it was very eye-opening to see the world from his perspective.

Marie

Anonymous said...

ahahahaha, this is HILARIOUS!