Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas the GE Way

GE, being a large multi-national that is part of the Military-Industrial-Media Complex, celebrates Christmas in a unique way. No, not layoffs....well not just layoffs....OK, GE celebrates Christmas in several unique ways. One of the ways is by renting out the local arena and having a big kids' Christmas party complete with ice show.

I went with my good friend Kai. There were all sorts of cool activities. There were choirs singing. Lots of Christmas characters. Face-painting. Balloon animals. The balloon animals were really cool.



Kai and I did what any two year old boys would do when given balloon animals. We swung them around and hit each other and each other's balloons.


The coolest event was making cool hats with flashing lights on them. The reason it was the coolest event is that I got az anyam to wear it.

1 comment:

Maria said...

Well, you're one up on us. Schwab started the Christmas layoffs today, but no family holiday extravaganza or ice show. Bummer.