Wednesday, December 10, 2008

O Royal Tannenbaum, Wie treu sind deine Blätter

I went to the Fairfield Christmas Tree Lighting on Friday night with az anyam, az apam and Leah's family. It was an awesome event. My young mind didn't grasp that it was actually foreshadowing. When I awoke there was a Christmas tree waiting for me in our living room.

That was just the beginning of a most-excellent morning. Fortunately, I got up really, really early so I had lots of morning to make excellent. After I had enjoyed the tree, played with some toys and had breakfast, az apam turned on Sesame Street for me. He then plugged in the lights for the tree. It was then that I noticed the ajandekok under the tree. Even though I had forgotten to put out my shoes, Mikulas still left me some presents.

So I turned off the TV, layed down in front of the presents and told az apam, "Mate nézi az ajándékokat." I then laid there and watched the ajandekok. Fortunately, az anyam woke up shortly thereafter and I was allowed to open the ajandekok.
From Mama and Papa's Mikulas I got an elephant and a zebra. I love playing with these animals, especially in the tub.
From Nagymama and Nagypapa's Mikulas I received some more of the Little People nativity. I have almost the entire little town of Bethlehem. These are almost too fun to play with - I try to mix them with az anyam's nativity. She doesn't appreciate that.

No comments: