I was born yesterday....
A few days in the life of Matthew Strada
Thursday, December 18, 2008
You are never really done
I got to see Peti Bacsi again over this past weekend. We had a lot of fun running around the house. We played repulo. I enjoyed it immensely.
I had to explain to Peti Bacsi that we aren't done until I say we are done. I am very persistent and effective.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contributors
Matthew Strada
stradam
Favorite Blogs
Webster Family
Kai Fontilla
Blog Archive
►
2009
(58)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(17)
►
February
(14)
►
January
(15)
▼
2008
(250)
▼
December
(17)
New things
The most wonderful time of the year
Merry Christmas to All
The more things change
Out in the Frigid Tundra
Posts in need of bran
You are never really done
Stepping Stones Museum neither steps nor is stoned...
Christmas the GE Way
While we're on the subject of tannenbaums
A good reason for not posting
O Royal Tannenbaum, Wie treu sind deine Blätter
Matthew Strada, All American
To Skype is not Tripe
I went to the animal fair
What did they have to go and do that for?
Home for a rest
►
November
(15)
►
October
(23)
►
September
(22)
►
August
(22)
►
July
(20)
►
June
(23)
►
May
(22)
►
April
(22)
►
March
(22)
►
February
(20)
►
January
(22)
►
2007
(247)
►
December
(17)
►
November
(21)
►
October
(20)
►
September
(20)
►
August
(20)
►
July
(20)
►
June
(20)
►
May
(23)
►
April
(20)
►
March
(22)
►
February
(21)
►
January
(23)
►
2006
(175)
►
December
(22)
►
November
(20)
►
October
(24)
►
September
(30)
►
August
(22)
►
July
(26)
►
June
(31)
No comments:
Post a Comment