I was born yesterday....
A few days in the life of Matthew Strada
Thursday, January 11, 2007
The best mother in the world
I don't know if I've mentioned this lately, but I have the best mother in the world.
That's all I have to say about that.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contributors
Matthew Strada
stradam
Favorite Blogs
Webster Family
Kai Fontilla
Blog Archive
►
2009
(58)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(17)
►
February
(14)
►
January
(15)
►
2008
(250)
►
December
(17)
►
November
(15)
►
October
(23)
►
September
(22)
►
August
(22)
►
July
(20)
►
June
(23)
►
May
(22)
►
April
(22)
►
March
(22)
►
February
(20)
►
January
(22)
▼
2007
(247)
►
December
(17)
►
November
(21)
►
October
(20)
►
September
(20)
►
August
(20)
►
July
(20)
►
June
(20)
►
May
(23)
►
April
(20)
►
March
(22)
►
February
(21)
▼
January
(23)
Google is EVIL
Hey, I remember that thing
Learning is hard. Impatience is easy.
I like the tub. No, I don't. Yes, I do.
Most significant and heartfelt apologies
Do dogs taste like chicken?
Ali was the greatest. I am the cutest.
Finally some meat
I also like Bananas
This food thing could get really popular
Me, in my own words
Ganxtas don't cry
That was that
I got so bombed and was hung over for days
My favorite wedding this year
The best mother in the world
How to rebel
Important Life Lesson
Ain't nothing gonna hold me down
The danger of being so cute
A favor / A favour
A few more of my favorite things
What a headache
►
2006
(175)
►
December
(22)
►
November
(20)
►
October
(24)
►
September
(30)
►
August
(22)
►
July
(26)
►
June
(31)
No comments:
Post a Comment