Monday, January 15, 2007

My favorite wedding this year


I had the opportunity to attend Balazs Bacsi (BB) and Zsuzsannananana Neni's (ZN) wedding over the weekend. It was so wicked awesome I can't wait until Balazs Bacsi's next one.

For this wedding I got to wear a tuxedo and by "got to wear" I mean my grandmothers stuffed me into one. I do have to say that mass was a little boring - I slept through half of it. I did hear that I will have plenty of babysitting opportunities - BB and ZN are planning on having ten kids. I will also get to be halfback on their soccer team. BB thinks it will be him, but he's ooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllddd and married.


Once I got to the reception, the grandmothers unstuffed me from my tuxedo and let me wear my pajamas. I felt like Hugh Heffner (sorry, no link) hanging out at a wicked party in my pajamas. I ended sleeping through half of the reception too. Not because it was boring, but because I was in pajamas and wrapped in the fabric of the gods - flannel.


No comments: