I was born yesterday....
A few days in the life of Matthew Strada
Tuesday, March 06, 2007
A baby's work is never done
Nagymama and Uncle Peti Bacsi are here for a visit. I had to prepare for each of them in their own distinct way.
For Nagymama's visit, it meant cleaning the house:
http://picasaweb.google.com/MatthewStrada/Export/photo#5038800162926907890
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contributors
Matthew Strada
stradam
Favorite Blogs
Webster Family
Kai Fontilla
Blog Archive
►
2009
(58)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(17)
►
February
(14)
►
January
(15)
►
2008
(250)
►
December
(17)
►
November
(15)
►
October
(23)
►
September
(22)
►
August
(22)
►
July
(20)
►
June
(23)
►
May
(22)
►
April
(22)
►
March
(22)
►
February
(20)
►
January
(22)
▼
2007
(247)
►
December
(17)
►
November
(21)
►
October
(20)
►
September
(20)
►
August
(20)
►
July
(20)
►
June
(20)
►
May
(23)
►
April
(20)
▼
March
(22)
Modern philosophical discourse
The coolest cousins in the world
Balloons is yummy
I really could have started crawling at any time
The moment EVERYBODY has been waiting for
You would be surprised at how busy a 9 month-old c...
Nothing to say today
I LOVE Hair
Love was in the air when I was in Toronto
Maszkalas
Reklam.
Another way to roll
Why does life have to be so complicated?
Is it getting hot around here, or is it just me?
The life of a rock star
Adam Smith? Keep him.
I don't get this whole temperature thing
Crawling and pulling and worming and moving and pl...
A baby's work is never done
Free as a bird now
Things that make me laugh
Nazis at Google Video
►
February
(21)
►
January
(23)
►
2006
(175)
►
December
(22)
►
November
(20)
►
October
(24)
►
September
(30)
►
August
(22)
►
July
(26)
►
June
(31)
No comments:
Post a Comment