Monday, March 19, 2007

Maszkalas

I have started beilleszked-ing into society's expectations of how a 9 month old baba should viselked, rather than my expectations of what a future world igazgato should be doing. In the past two weeks I've been getting up on all fours like a boy read to crawl.

However, I still vagy to be mas (that's a bit of a stretch for the magyar sprinkling). Ennelfogva, I have started kinda, sorta crawling in my own unique kifejezesimod.

http://picasaweb.google.com/MatthewStrada/Export/photo#5043606871650754802

I still prefer to walk, but sometimes I can't wait for a szulok to help with my pleasant request for help walking. Especially, when I have to get to something important like an ajto to play with.

If you'd like some instruction on moving like me, click here.

2 comments:

stradam said...

This magyar/english mix thing is hurting my brain, and I speak both languages!!! Besides, we don't want to challenge Heather too much :)

Anonymous said...

I sure have my work cut out for me today!
~Heather