Thursday, March 29, 2007

The coolest cousins in the world

I don't know if you remember my unokatestverek, Sarika and Sandor:


I haven't seen them since my keresztelo. I got the coolest surprise from them yesterday - they sent me Easter cards and pictures. It brought a smile to my face to read the cards.

OK - I don't know if that expression is really a smile, but you get what I'm saying. I loved the cards so much I didn't even rip them or put them into my mouth.



It got me to thinking that Sari and Sandor are definitely my favorite cousins. Unfortunately, that's partly because they are my only cousins. Life would be cooler if I had more cousins. Aunt Martha Neni? Uncle Piki Bacsi? Dedi says you shouldn't wait to be married to start a family.... Auntie Em? Uncle Pak Bacsi? Uncle Robi Bacsi? It would be cool to have a Bedouin cousin. Uncle Peti Bacsi? Aunt Colleen Neni seems like good mommy material.

No comments: