My first birthday is an important milestone because I get to do all sorts of things for the first time - face forward in my car seat, eat pork, go drinking in bars, eat nuts and eat cake. There is one task I am hoping that reaching my first birthday will have helped me with. Something I have wanted to do for a long time. I am counting on this wisdom having seeped into my skull through the mystical power of first birthdayness.
http://picasaweb.google.com/MatthewStrada/Export/photo#5075151903931773154
I want to get the stupid star shape through the star slot on the shape sorter.
2 comments:
Happy birthday, Mate! You don't look a day over zero.
Happy b-day! Good luck with talking you mom into taking you into the bars, but if it makes you feel any better in 18 years Piki, Pak, Robika, Petike will take you to the Brunny for some FUN.
Csok es legyel rossz! Balazs es Suzy
Post a Comment