I was born yesterday....
A few days in the life of Matthew Strada
Friday, June 01, 2007
On the road again
I am going to be in New Jersey Monday and Tuesday of next week.
I don't think they have the Internet there, so I probably will not have another post until Wednesday.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contributors
Matthew Strada
stradam
Favorite Blogs
Webster Family
Kai Fontilla
Blog Archive
►
2009
(58)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(17)
►
February
(14)
►
January
(15)
►
2008
(250)
►
December
(17)
►
November
(15)
►
October
(23)
►
September
(22)
►
August
(22)
►
July
(20)
►
June
(23)
►
May
(22)
►
April
(22)
►
March
(22)
►
February
(20)
►
January
(22)
▼
2007
(247)
►
December
(17)
►
November
(21)
►
October
(20)
►
September
(20)
►
August
(20)
►
July
(20)
▼
June
(20)
Wishing and hoping....and eating and talking
I'm not allowed to cook, but I can make some mean ...
Watch out world
Dinner Music
What is on the other side of the door?
Numero Three Hundredo
Birthdays are good, gifts are better
I don't get girls
Is being meticulous and orderly an issue?
Birthday cake, take #2
What do you do after you eat cake?
How does one celebrate the birthday of the future ...
Birthdays is good
Happy Birthday to Me
Fathers are good
Beautiful homes, gorgeous beaches, picturesque plazas
New Jersey Nem Fujj, Cause I love the beaches
New Jersey Really Isn't that Bad
On the road again
Have you got what it takes?
►
May
(23)
►
April
(20)
►
March
(22)
►
February
(21)
►
January
(23)
►
2006
(175)
►
December
(22)
►
November
(20)
►
October
(24)
►
September
(30)
►
August
(22)
►
July
(26)
►
June
(31)
No comments:
Post a Comment