One of the things az anyam and az apam like to do is sit around the table and talk after a meal. They talk too much, so I've started putting in my two cents.
Thursday, June 28, 2007
Wishing and hoping....and eating and talking
As all my adoring fans know, I'm a fan of eating. I have found there is more to meals than just eating. The other day I showed you that I've learned to dance and eat.

One of the things az anyam and az apam like to do is sit around the table and talk after a meal. They talk too much, so I've started putting in my two cents.
One of the things az anyam and az apam like to do is sit around the table and talk after a meal. They talk too much, so I've started putting in my two cents.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment