I'm not bored with everything. I'm having trouble deciding which exciting activity I want to dive into. Maybe other people can give me suggestions.....What are you doing in Toronto right now? Oh, shoveling. Shoveling? Dirt? Oh, snow. Lots of snow. That's a shame. We haven't had snow in a while.Well, maybe people in Cleveland have ideas. What are you doing this weekend, Clevelandites? Oh, you're shoveling snow too? Ouch.
Never mind. I think I'll just throw stones into puddles.

Clevelanders and Torontonians, If you get bored, I have a great indoor activity. It's called organize fridge magnets. Az anyam really, really enjoys it.
2 comments:
Well Mate, we are sure shovelling, or rather because of a great birthday gift last year, blowing snow up here in Toronto. Since you are bound to be a numbers kind of young man, let me fill you in with latest statistics: by the end of this week, Toronto should surpass the 2 m mark for the amount of snowfall for this year, and this will be the greatest accumulation of the white stuff since 1936, a year only your great-grandma's can vaguely remember . Keresztpapa can tell you even more about snow, and for hydrogen bonding and all the other stuff that makes snow, well, snow, talk to your mom.
your anyam can't spell anything but your name...what's going on with that?
Just so you know we'll be getting 30 more cms of snow today Mate...that's about 28 inches(if you factor in the exchange rate).
If you are bored, you could always watch the democratic race. I know you're a big fan of government intervention and protectionism.
Post a Comment