It's a favorite activity of az anyam and az apam at 5 in the morning. Let me rephrase that, it's a favorite assigned activity from az anyam and az apam at 5 in the morning.Monday, October 27, 2008
A puzzle wrapped in a puzzle hidden inside a puzzle
I have been playing with puzzles quite a bit. I really enjoy them. I think it's all part of the OCD I inherited from az anyam and az anyam alone. You have a mess of pieces and have to make order. I'm a little entropy machine.
It's a favorite activity of az anyam and az apam at 5 in the morning. Let me rephrase that, it's a favorite assigned activity from az anyam and az apam at 5 in the morning.
It's a favorite activity of az anyam and az apam at 5 in the morning. Let me rephrase that, it's a favorite assigned activity from az anyam and az apam at 5 in the morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Entropy is the tendancy towards disorder. Perhaps "anti-entropy" would work better in this situation?
Brought to you by your friendly neighbourhood science teacher :0
You call the tool that eliminates dust a duster.
Those who take away garbage are garbage men.
You call those that eliminate fire, firemen.
I eliminate entropy. I am an entropy machine.
Mate, we will have to have a puzzle showdown next time we get together, just not at 5am. The favorite activity of az en anyam and az en apam at 5 in the morning is sleeping.
Love,
Sandor
"entropy machine" still doesn't make sense. That implies that you are creating entropy, regardless of the garbage man comparison.
i have to agree with the science teacher...i was a little confused by the moniker myself
Post a Comment