Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Things are going swimmingly

I have been going to úszólecke on Sundays for the past month. I had to miss last week. It's right after mise and szundikálás was a better use of my time. Here's a pic of me getting ready for úszólecke.

The first week was a bit of a challenge. I didn't mind swimming in the lake where there was a gradual slope, but in the pool I have no choice - for me it's all the deep end. I was pretty not into it the first week, then they gave us rubber duckies. I get to throw the rubber ducky and then swim after it. I barely notice that I'm in deep water at that point. Az apam is there to hold on to me and now we get bubbles to help us float.

I'm not sure how much I trust az apam anymore. This past Sunday he had me go underwater....on purpose....several times. I didn't freak out on him, but if he tries that again next time, I may have to.

No comments: