
I was amazed at how much more there was to apple picking than just picking apples.
We got to pick pumpkins. Az anyam bought a dozen or 6 (dozen)....she bought a 40 pound pumpkin which az apam got to carry all the way back to the house from the pumpkin patch because it was so big it didn't fit in the car. Well, not really, but almost.
We not only rode horses, like I documented yesterday. We also got to ride in a horse-drawn cart. It's like riding in a cross between a car and a horse. I think it's the wave of the future. Change is coming. I can feel it.
Naturally, we picked apples as well. There the best part was actually sitting down and eating the apples with my friends. I needed some help getting started on the apples, but then I could go to town on them. I probably ate 4-5 apples.

I also enjoyed just sitting with my friends, too.
No comments:
Post a Comment