Right now Pak Bacsi is employed at Walt Disney World. He spends most of his days wearing Mickey Mouse ears and eating Cotton Candy while the Electric Light Parade goes by. Unfortunately, the Electric Light Parade is pretty boring during the day.
He's always had two dreams:
1. To study under the famed Noam Chomsky.
2. To be a masseuse. Not just any masseuse, but one who massages while singing Hungarian folk songs. Here you can see Pak Bacsi strutting his stuff with me:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-69164441469693104
Actually, I got confused. He only has one dream: To massage Noam Chomsky while Mr. Chomsky sings Hungarian folk songs.
Wednesday, September 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well I'll be a monkey's uncle. I enjoyed singing to you, but not as much as you enjoyed listening, from what I can see. My hope for you is that you inherited your vocal abilities and musical appreciation from your father's side of the family - the other side is good people, but you can't put in what God left out, as they say.
I must quibble with one point, however. I DO NOT spend most of my time wearing Mickey Mouse ears and all that. What I do takes years of training and "hard work," as our president would say. So please get your facts straight: masseuse is a female term, I prefer masseur.
Post a Comment