Monday, September 11, 2006

The Deheathenisation of Mr. Matthew Strada

While I hear that the weather in Limbo is lovely this time of year, I am more of a fan of Heaven.

Toward this end, I am getting the stain of original sin wiped from my soul in a ritual this upcoming Saturday, September 16. Anyone who will be in the vicinity of the 44107 is welcome to attend. It will be at St. Luke Church at 2:30 in the PM.

I'm not sure what to expect. I hear they light some candles, put a dress on me and then pour water over my head. I wouldn't mind something a little more exotic like fire and immersion in water. Or even immersion in fire. Something a little more hyperdispensationalist. But not too exotic....Here az anyam had just explained to me what they do in a certain other religion to welcome you into the faith:



To anyone who has to endure that, I say, "Mazal Tov."

No comments: