I was born yesterday....
A few days in the life of Matthew Strada
Friday, September 01, 2006
Gigantic, Enormous, Massive Kitchens
A thought occurred to me as I was being observed in the bath by 18 adults yesterday. Adults are large. They bathe. Where is there a kitchen with a sink large enough for your typical adult to bathe? If the sink is that big, how big is the oven?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contributors
Matthew Strada
stradam
Favorite Blogs
Webster Family
Kai Fontilla
Blog Archive
►
2009
(58)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(17)
►
February
(14)
►
January
(15)
►
2008
(250)
►
December
(17)
►
November
(15)
►
October
(23)
►
September
(22)
►
August
(22)
►
July
(20)
►
June
(23)
►
May
(22)
►
April
(22)
►
March
(22)
►
February
(20)
►
January
(22)
►
2007
(247)
►
December
(17)
►
November
(21)
►
October
(20)
►
September
(20)
►
August
(20)
►
July
(20)
►
June
(20)
►
May
(23)
►
April
(20)
►
March
(22)
►
February
(21)
►
January
(23)
▼
2006
(175)
►
December
(22)
►
November
(20)
►
October
(24)
▼
September
(30)
I haven't mentioned this in a while
Mirror, Mirror, On the Wall
Another thing about Pak Bacsi
Polyphasic sleep is not just for cats anymore
Google is making my life too easy
Flabby shoulders are most comfortable
Something I have to get off my chest
Ain't no godmother, like a west coast godmother
You ever feel so hungry you could eat a giraffe?
And now for somebody a little bit hairier and a wh...
Princess Charlotte
No post yesterday
Meet my family
My parents are wimps
If I leave here tomorrow
The bearded guy is my grandfather
A star is born
A whole new world
For those of you keeping score at home
The Deheathenisation of Mr. Matthew Strada
Sleeping arrangements
Parents just don't understand
A reminder to all the cool people in the 216, 440 ...
The one problem in Canada...
More proof I need some alone time
The future Mrs. Matthew Strada
I know people love to look at me, but come on....
I am a fast learner
Gigantic, Enormous, Massive Kitchens
Left Behind
►
August
(22)
►
July
(26)
►
June
(31)
No comments:
Post a Comment