Thursday, January 04, 2007

A favor / A favour

I had the opportunity to hang with Tony Bacsi a bit over the holidays. He and I were discussing different aspects of public oration. Tony Bacsi is more into discussion and speaking. I tend to favor screams, cries and yelps.


It turns out that Tony Bacsi is giving a speach at Balazs Bacsi's upcoming funer....wedding to Zsuzsannanannanana Neni. He is missing the story to tie it all together. That story that is both mocking of Balazs Bacsi and flattering to Zsuzsanannannna Neni. The one that will explain their relationship to everybody.


Basically the story that puts into words this picture of the two of them. If you, faithful readers, have any suggested anecdotes, forward them to either me or Tony Bacsi.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mate, This is easy Chicks dig Skynyrd! That is why your Mom ended up with your Dad.

Anonymous said...

That is NOT why your Mom ended up with your Dad - Your Mom is just a patient person who tolerates a little Skynyrd. Don't let others, like your uncle Balazs bacsi tell you otherwise