Monday, April 09, 2007

Easter - it's like Christmas, but colder

I must apologize for not posting on Friday. I had planned on it, but then I went to confession and it took a really, really long time. Don't even get me started on my penance. I know. You're saying to yourself, "But self, how much can a 10 month old have to confess?" That information will be forthcoming on a subscription blog for only $19.95/month.

We started off Easter by going to the csaladi mise. It was MAD CHAOS. Then I took a nap. Then we went out to lunch (more about that later this week). That was CHAOS. Then I took a nap. Finally, after that nap I got a chance to tear into what the nyuszi hath wrought.


http://picasaweb.google.com/MatthewStrada/Export/photo#5051399567996398258

I got presents from three nyuszik: a Torontonian nyuszi, a Cleveland nyuszi and a Bridgeport nyuszi (fortunately, he had a lenient judge and is currently out on bond).


I got a whole bunch of clothes, some books and several stuffed nyuszik (the plush toys, not the Tony bacsi kind). It took a while to get the books from az apam, but I finally got to dig into some serious nyuszi drama.


The nyuszik also brought me some chocolate. I haven't been able to find it since I got the basket.........

No comments: