Thursday, April 12, 2007

Oh my, my. Oh yes, yes. Time to put on that party dress.

I have some gossip. But I really shouldn't share it.

I figure it'll be okay for me to share it as long as I am vague. After all I shouldn't reveal how old az anyam is.

I have it on very good authority that somebody who lives in my house is turning 30 on Saturday.


I'm not going to say who, but it is somebody I love very much. She takes very good care of me. She takes me for walks.

She reads to me and dresses me in quite chichi outfits (as in gens à chichis)


She plays with me outside. We look really cute together.

And as az apam says, "She's smoking hot!"

3 comments:

stradam said...

hahahahahhhahaahahhahahaha
At least I'm not OVER 30... now that's old!

Anonymous said...

But on Sunday you will be...

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday (tomorrow), Mate's az anyam! I was gonna leave a birthday post on your Facebook page, but I couldn't find it. Don't forget what they say, "30 is the new 20," or 50, or something like that, I forget.