I thought I had the perfect retreat scoped out. I was chillin like a villain in there trying to read my paper and maybe surf the internet when az anyam barged in. C'est la Vie.
Thursday, April 26, 2007
A man needs a castle
He needs a sanctuary. A castle. A place to get away from it all. A place to rest his weary bones after long days doing what he does. I guess young men (10 month olds, for example) aren't afforded the same respite.

I thought I had the perfect retreat scoped out. I was chillin like a villain in there trying to read my paper and maybe surf the internet when az anyam barged in. C'est la Vie.
I thought I had the perfect retreat scoped out. I was chillin like a villain in there trying to read my paper and maybe surf the internet when az anyam barged in. C'est la Vie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment