I was born yesterday....
A few days in the life of Matthew Strada
Wednesday, April 25, 2007
Just because my name is Strada
Does not mean I am Italian. The fact that when I get excited I talk with my hands....
That is a gross stereotype of Italians. But it's true. So maybe there is a bit of Italian in me.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5362566212346641879&hl=en
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contributors
Matthew Strada
stradam
Favorite Blogs
Webster Family
Kai Fontilla
Blog Archive
►
2009
(58)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(17)
►
February
(14)
►
January
(15)
►
2008
(250)
►
December
(17)
►
November
(15)
►
October
(23)
►
September
(22)
►
August
(22)
►
July
(20)
►
June
(23)
►
May
(22)
►
April
(22)
►
March
(22)
►
February
(20)
►
January
(22)
▼
2007
(247)
►
December
(17)
►
November
(21)
►
October
(20)
►
September
(20)
►
August
(20)
►
July
(20)
►
June
(20)
►
May
(23)
▼
April
(20)
Taking what I want
A man needs a castle
Spring has sprung
Just because my name is Strada
Sleep. Oh, sleep. Why have you forsaken me?
How do you get to Carnegie Hall?
I Luv the Liberry
I will stand on my own
I love Broccoli
It's all relative
It is early. Oh, so early.
Lean, mean fightin' machine
Oh my, my. Oh yes, yes. Time to put on that part...
Rank Cuteness
Tigers and tigers and tigers, oh my.
Easter - it's like Christmas, but colder
Back to normal, almost
I'm getting better
How yesterday wasn't
Sick is stinky
►
March
(22)
►
February
(21)
►
January
(23)
►
2006
(175)
►
December
(22)
►
November
(20)
►
October
(24)
►
September
(30)
►
August
(22)
►
July
(26)
►
June
(31)
No comments:
Post a Comment