I was born yesterday....
A few days in the life of Matthew Strada
Wednesday, August 29, 2007
High Eight Us
I'm going to take a few days hiatus. I'll be back on Friday.
I just got a new Thomas book I need to work my way through.
Also, Mama and Papa arrived in town and I'm going to spend some quality time with them.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contributors
Matthew Strada
stradam
Favorite Blogs
Webster Family
Kai Fontilla
Blog Archive
►
2009
(58)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(17)
►
February
(14)
►
January
(15)
►
2008
(250)
►
December
(17)
►
November
(15)
►
October
(23)
►
September
(22)
►
August
(22)
►
July
(20)
►
June
(23)
►
May
(22)
►
April
(22)
►
March
(22)
►
February
(20)
►
January
(22)
▼
2007
(247)
►
December
(17)
►
November
(21)
►
October
(20)
►
September
(20)
▼
August
(20)
A place for everything
High Eight Us
To Dance or to Eat?
I don't want to work, I just want to bang on the k...
We grow up so quickly
Sometimes I need some alone time
Framing your frame of mind
To love the bath or hate the bath?
The latest in avant-garde fashion
No means No
Dance Music
I really like to dance
I love a lot, but NOT WATER
Can't a man get some peace and quiet?
Hey good looking, what you got cooking
How much is that doggy on the other side of the fe...
Out of the Office
Gadgets, gadgets everywhere
Strawberry, raspberry, elderberry, gooseberry, boy...
Did you hear about the one with the lion, the rabb...
►
July
(20)
►
June
(20)
►
May
(23)
►
April
(20)
►
March
(22)
►
February
(21)
►
January
(23)
►
2006
(175)
►
December
(22)
►
November
(20)
►
October
(24)
►
September
(30)
►
August
(22)
►
July
(26)
►
June
(31)
No comments:
Post a Comment