Monday, August 27, 2007

To Dance or to Eat?

Dancing is work. But I love to dance. Not only do I love to dance, I need to dance. I also love to eat. I also need to eat. Sometimes life is so confusing. It's like if I had two roads in front of me...which should I take? Or if I had two loves, which should I leave? The blond or the brunette. I think I would ditch the blond if it were the feast of the Pentecost.

http://picasaweb.google.com/MatthewStrada/Export/photo#5103712593342297746


I was able to find the perfect solution. To the food vs dance question. Not the blond/brunette thing.

http://picasaweb.google.com/MatthewStrada/Export/photo#5103713439450855074

To eat and dance. I can strut my stuff with a graham cracker in my hand, just as well as if I didn't. (There's one in my hand in the video if you can't see it due to the graininess of google's cheap video interface.)

No comments: