Monday, August 27, 2007

I don't want to work, I just want to bang on the keyboard all day

As much as I love gadgets, remote controls, keyless entry, cellphones, my true love is the computer. You would think with as many computers as we have in the house, az anyam and az apam would allow me to frolic on them liberally. But Noooooooooooooooooo, I have to surreptitiously plot and scheme to get time on them.



Yesterday, I saw az apam's computer open and I didn't see az apam. I sprinted over to his computer opened Microsoft Word, got into the Visual Basic Editor and started whipping up some VBA script. And then az apam returned.


I don't know when I'm going to have a chance to write that virus that will enable me to take over the world when az apam and az anyam keep interrupting me.

No comments: