Friday, October 26, 2007

Lions or tigers or bears oh my

I've got the sidekick. I'm getting close to settling on a name. Now I am trying to accessorize. I've got the outfit. Now I'm thinking of an animal. Kind of like Blofeld's cat or Mr Bigglesworth. But I hate cats. They're smelly and evil. Cats work when you are aspiring to be an evil tyrant, but I am looking for more of that benevolent dictator je ne sais quoi.



When we were at Halloweenpalooza this past weekend, I saw the perfect animals. They're smelly and ornery, which is much better than smelly and evil.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6317861555362321452&hl=en



I'm trying to decide whether to go with a goat or a sheep or avoid the barnyard and bother of having a pet. I think az anyam is partial to the goat, but with Balazs Bacsi's history with Kecske it might not be appropriate.

1 comment:

agizsiga said...

Happy birthday to your father, Mate. He's a really cool guy and someone you can look up to and emulate. It's really important for benevolent dictators to have good role models--and you have an awesome one!