I was born yesterday....
A few days in the life of Matthew Strada
Wednesday, October 03, 2007
Silver linings are sometimes more of a greyish hue
The upside of this downer of a week was that I got to spend time with people I rarely get to see.
In particular, I got to see Papa on his 65th birthday. I don't think I'm going to learn that number until 2nd grade in 6 years.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contributors
Matthew Strada
stradam
Favorite Blogs
Webster Family
Kai Fontilla
Blog Archive
►
2009
(58)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(17)
►
February
(14)
►
January
(15)
►
2008
(250)
►
December
(17)
►
November
(15)
►
October
(23)
►
September
(22)
►
August
(22)
►
July
(20)
►
June
(23)
►
May
(22)
►
April
(22)
►
March
(22)
►
February
(20)
►
January
(22)
▼
2007
(247)
►
December
(17)
►
November
(21)
▼
October
(20)
He is adorable. I shall call him....
Busy like a bee
What a birthday!!!
Lions or tigers or bears oh my
The alter ego
The Pythons
And now the laugh
Cooking is all about the accessories
Walking, Yes indeed, I'm walking
Walking does get old
Time, time, time. See what's become of me.
Tis better to give than it...yeah right.
Az Anyam - Second post of the day
Read, read, read. I really like to read.
Not a one-trick pony: Books
Reading - It's not just for home anymore
Talk, talk, talk
Mothers, pincushions, Edward Gibbons and the combu...
Silver linings are sometimes more of a greyish hue
Watashi wo korosanai mono wa watashi wo tsuyoku suru
►
September
(20)
►
August
(20)
►
July
(20)
►
June
(20)
►
May
(23)
►
April
(20)
►
March
(22)
►
February
(21)
►
January
(23)
►
2006
(175)
►
December
(22)
►
November
(20)
►
October
(24)
►
September
(30)
►
August
(22)
►
July
(26)
►
June
(31)
No comments:
Post a Comment