Thursday, October 18, 2007

Walking, Yes indeed, I'm walking

Yesterday, I discussed getting carried because, I'm bored or tired or whatever in either a physical or a spiritual sense. Sometimes I just need a change of pace.



Walking is so standardized. There's little room for creativity. I've been looking for ways to jazz it up. Big shoes really work.

http://picasaweb.google.com/MatthewStrada/Export/photo#5122823602692461106


But big slippers. Big slippers are even better. Not only do they make walking more interesting, they scream humor. Of course that's a fine line to walk (pun intended).

It's a slippery slope. If I start with the slippers, do I descend into a cesspool of big shoes and ties and tiny cars? Instead of enjoying my new mode of walking and making people laugh, I could end up hawking processed beef. Next thing I know, I'm being tossed into a paddy wagon and being blamed for the lack of self-control and dietary restraint in our country.

I'll stick with big slippers.

No comments: