Friday, October 05, 2007

Mothers, pincushions, Edward Gibbons and the combustion engine

Az anyam is doing sooooooooooooo much better. She is back at home trying to get rested. Unfortunately, az anyam is not getting as much sleep as she should, not by any lack of trying but because of all sorts of other stuff going on (like, oh, I don't know, um, maybe the gallons of drugs coarsing through her veins). She's got a PICC line in her upper arm with a bag of antibiotics that stays attached permanently. Other than that, she's dandy.

I am currently occupying myself by playing with Mama, Papa and az apam. I am also reading a lot. Sometimes to Mama. Sometimes to Papa. Sometimes to az anyam. Sometimes to az apam. Sometimes by myself. You get the idea.


1 comment:

lithium said...

Hi Matthew,

I'm so glad your mom is feeling better. I can't believe this happened. Good thing she has you to take such great care of her.

Raja and Auntie Marie