Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The Csodaszarvas


No, not the Hungarian/Disney cover band from the late 90s/early 00's. I'm talking about Hunor and Magor looking for that ethereal white stag. That elusive white whale. The pretty girl in Parma. That non-argumentative Hungarian. That blue Geo Tracker. One of those things that you've heard exists, but have trouble believing and have seen little proof of. All of you doubting Thomases can now believe, because az apam got a wee bit of video.
It's easy to get pictures and video of me when I'm absorbed in something. The above picture is a good example - I'm more interested in watering the flowers than in a mamikam taking my picture. However, as I've mentioned before, most of the time I prefer to look at the pictures stored on the camera as soon as I see the camera.


Az apam has been trying to get video of my latest dance moves for the longest time. He recently briefly caught me dancing to one of my newest favorite ditties from that 1970 classic the Aristocats - Everybody wants to be a cat.

No comments: