Monday, April 14, 2008

A post of epic proportions

I would normally string out everything that's going into this post over several days, but since it is post NUMBER 500 you get it all in one post. To make this a truly memorable post, it's not even going to be about me.



#1: Guess who is officially 30-something (as in 3 followed by a non-zero digit)? A couple hints - he/she's in this picture, he/she has two thumbs and is not az apam. Is there any better way to make somebody feel old than to post a ten-year old picture?

#2: "You like me, you really like me" was once uttered by a not-so-wise woman. Saturday it was uttered by a wise man, Keresztpapa. In the above picture you can see him getting his second-place award from Dick Cheney's fat younger brother. You can read all about it here:

http://www.oratoriosocietyofny.org/SoloWinners.html

Photos here:

http://www.dwightphoto.com/gallery/4710623_qwH8m#279255281_XbXeU

Keresztpapa was beaten by another foreigner. From the south they are taking our jobs, from the north they are taking our oratorio society prizes. I know of only one way to stop them.


#3: Yeah, I had to post something about me or else you wouldn't really get your Mate fix. Az anyam took me to Home Depot last weekend to return some stuff. They were doing a kid building workshop (as in building with kids, not building kids). I got to build a window planter with az anyam, more importantly I got a manly apron.

No comments: