Thursday, April 10, 2008

Finally, someone I can relate to


After vomitting all over his apartment, I was worried that there might be some weird vibes with Keresztpapa/Dude. However, he's come to visit and not only is there no ill will, I don't know if he'll ever leave.


He came for a singing competition's semifinals last weekend. He's sticking around to perform in the finals this weekend. If anyone's bored and in NYC on Saturday, Keresztpapa/Dude'll be performing here. Unfortunately, he won't be wearing his makeup.


I like having Keresztpapa/Dude around. With kids my age, I always feel a bit mature and advanced - more like a 32-month old than a 22 month-old. With my parents and their friends, I'm a 22-month old, not a 22 year-old. But Keresztpapa/Dude and I can hang out in that limbo of age/maturity together.

1 comment:

Maria said...

Sandor wanted to know whose grandma that was. Oops. Sorry, Keresztpapa.