I have all sorts of cool toys around the hosue. Some of my favorites are the trucks and the train set. I really enjoy setting up the train track. It's even cooler when someone else sets it up for me. Az anyam is a szakerto.
I got to play with the vonat and the truckok with Peti Bacsi over the weekend. It's good to have someone at my level...or at least when I send the truck into the wall.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Dearest Máté,
I wanted to let you know you forgot the "u" in the word "favorite". You're excellent at spelling so I am sure this was just a typo.
1 comment:
Dearest Máté,
I wanted to let you know you forgot the "u" in the word "favorite". You're excellent at spelling so I am sure this was just a typo.
Hugs & kisses from Montréal!
Post a Comment