Friday, August 29, 2008

Water under the Mate

When Peti Bacsi and Nagypapa were visiting, we had an impromptu visit to the beach after Mise on Sunday. It got a little crazy with me ending up in the ocean naked and swimming. Az apam was disappointed he didn't capture any of it on film, but az anyam and az apam were so inspired by my frolicking that they took me to the lake after Peti Bacsi and Nagypapa left and after my nap.


It was awesome. I did my usual playing with sand, building mounds, taking the sand from the beach and moving it into the lake, taking the water from the lake and dumping it on the beach, etc. I also worked on my swimming.



I'm getting better and better at it. It was such an inspiring swimming day that since then I've been practicing my back stroke in the tub every night.

No comments: